Soft, roll-able, wonderful flatbreads
1-1/2 cups flour
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water, at room temperature
• Place the flour in a bowl and add the salt.
• Add the olive oil and work it into the flour with a fork.
• Add the water and stir.
• Dough should be pliable, but not wet.
• Knead the dough for five minutes and divide it into four parts.
• Roll each into a ball.
• Flatten into a disc shape.
• On a floured board roll the dough out, into the size of a dinner plate.
• Heat a large non stick fry pan on medium heat until hot.
• Do NOT grease the pan.
• Place a flatbread in the pan and dry fry both sides for 2 minutes.
• When golden brown patches appear on both sides, flatbread is ready.
Makes 4 flatbreads