1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup of mushroom, sliced
2/3 cup whipping cream
4 cups cooked fettuccine
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
• Remove the skin and bones and cut chicken breast into chunks.
• In a large skillet sauté chicken chunks in oil until no longer pink.
• Remove the meat and set aside.
• Cook the fettuccine to package directions, drain and set aside.
• Place bell peppers and mushrooms in the remaining oil.
• Sauté for 2 minutes.
• Remove peppers and mushroom and set aside.
• Put the garlic in the pan and sauté for half a minute.
• Add the whipping cream and heat through, but do NOT boil.
• Stir in the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
• Let the cheese melt, but do NOT boil.
• Toss pasta with sauce and stir in the reserved chicken chunks, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!