image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

11.4.11

CRAZY COOKIES


Nothing like a batch of fresh cookies just out of the oven! My inventive daughter makes these for her daughter. One lucky kid my granddaughter is. These cookies are pure fun!


1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp soda [no more]
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup M&M's
1/4 cup of Reese's Pieces
1/4 cup Smarties
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate bar, cut up

• In a large bowl beat the butter, sugars, vanilla and egg light and fluffy.
• In a separate bowl sift together the flour, soda and salt.
• Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and combine.
• Stir in the candies and chocolate bar pieces.
• Chill for 1 hour.
• Drop 2 inches apart with heaping tablespoon, on ungreased baking sheets.
• Bake at 350F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
• Allow cookies to solidify before moving them to a wire rack.
  Makes 20

 

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive