CHOCOLATE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
3/4 cup butter at room temperature
1-1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup cocoa
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups white chocolate, coarsely chopped
• Cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
• Add the vanilla and the eggs, 1 at a time; mix well.
• Add the cocoa and mix again.
• Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl.
• Combine until well incorporated.
• Fold in the chopped white chocolate.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Drop the dough with a rounded tablespoon on intervals.
Yields: 32 large cookies
• Dampen hands and flatten dough slightly.
• Bake at 350F for exactly 15 minutes (cookies will seem underdone).
• Remove from oven and let cool slightly on pan.
• Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- PEACHY MUFFINS
- CREAMED SPINACH - SPENÓT FŐZELÉK
- CHOCOLATE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- BAKED and BREADED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- OVEN FRIES
- POTATO PASTA - KRUMPLIS TÉSZTA
- PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN SOUP - CSIRKELEVES KUKTÁBA...
- EASY SUGAR COOKIES
- LIGHT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- LIGHT CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- FRENCH TOAST for one
- YOGURT CHEESE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- LAZY PEROGY CASSEROLE
- M&M COOKIES
- HUNGARIAN PAPRIKA
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- PURPLE CABBAGE – LILA KÁPOSZTA
- APPLE PIE
- PIE PASTRY
- HUNGARIAN CURD CHEESE BUNDLE - TÚRÓS BATYU
- HUNGARIAN NUT ROLLS - BEIGLI
- HASSELBACK POTATOES
- JOKAI BEAN SOUP – JÓKAI BABLEVES
- GULYÁS SOUP - GULYÁS LEVES
- EGGY DUMPLINGS - TOJÁSOS NOKEDLI
- CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES
- BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- FROZEN YOGURT WITH FRUIT
- FRIED RICE
- CREAM OF WHEAT
- MILK RICE – TEJBERIZS
- BREAKFAST PASTRY
- CAESAR SALAD
- JEWEL BARS
- HARD BOILED EGGS
- SAUTÉED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- PAPRIKA POTATOES - PAPRIKÁS KRUMPLI
- ▼ April (39)