This is a Fry's Cocoa recipe.
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup icing sugar
1-1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup cocoa
• Cream the butter until soft and fluffy.
• Beat in the icing sugar.
• Stir in the flour, salt, and cocoa mixing well.
• Shape into a roll and wrap.
• Chill the dough for 1-2 hours.
• Slice and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
• Or omit last three steps and shape into 1 inch balls.
• Place on parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
• Flatten balls with a fork.
• Bake at 300F for 20-25 minutes.
• Remove from oven and cool slightly.
• Remove from pan.